Full Time Sales Associate, East Bay
The Sales Representative is responsible for new customer acquisition, territory growth and building on existing relationships with clients. The Sales Rep acts as a true business partner to our existing customers. This position spends no more than three days in our San Francisco Showroom per week, closing sales and checking on existing orders and accounts, as well as building a list of leads to pursue. The remainder of the week is spent turning leads into accounts, attending networking and industry events, and calling on existing customers. This position works closely with the customer service team to ensure accounts are taken care of and orders are being processed accurately.
Our Perfect Candidate:
- High End Sales Experience: 2-4 years in a sales executive role
- Customer Management Skills: Prior experience on project management, customer management or sales.
- Creative, Calculated and Quick: Ability to switch between tasks quickly and respond to multiple forms of incoming requests.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with existing customers, and for 20% growth annually in given territory.
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Call on existing accounts and meet with perspective clients.
- Network with leads and customers at Industry Events.
- Run Job Planning Report and confirm upcoming orders.
- Prospect for new clients, both warm and cold leads.
NOTE: Along with your resume, please attach a letter telling us about three strengths or characteristics that will compliment this position, and why you would like to be a full-time sales person for La Tavola.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
To apply to this opening please submit to email@example.comBack to careers