Customer Service Agent, Napa
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for all communication with the La Tavola customers regarding upcoming, past and perspective orders, and takes ownership of solving customer issues. This includes email support, phone support and in-person consultations at our flagship showroom in Napa. The agent is responsible for regular back and forth communication with customers as well as troubleshooting and quickly resolving issues regarding orders, and therefore works closely with the Fulfillment and Dispatch departments. This role also provides support to our remote showroom staff including the Sales team.
- Provide exceptional, proactive customer service and always be willing to help
- Phone, email, and showroom consultations with clients; help with design and general questions
- Place and update orders for clients; answer orders related questions
- Showroom maintenance and upkeep
- Foster relationships with all La Tavola clients
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Excellent multitasker
- Passion for high end customer service.
- Natural ability to build rapport and create client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of Zendesk or other customer resolution/ticketing systems a plus
- Customer Service Experience 1-2 years in a high end customer service role
- Creative, Calculated and Quick Ability to switch between tasks quickly and respond to multiple forms of incoming requests.
- General knowledge of Microsoft online (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
Title: Customer Service Agent
Reports to: Order Department Manager
La Tavola is one of the most well-known and respected fine linen rental companies nationwide. While we maintain an impressive repertoire of spectacular linens, we are most proud of the relationships we form with each and every one of our clients. We pride ourselves on our earned reputation of highly dependable service. Our centralized customer service team works out of our Headquarters in Napa, CA.
To apply to this opening please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Customer Service Agent, Napa"Back to careers