Northern California Sales Manager
Our recent growth has resulted in the need for a dynamic, enthusiastic Sales Manager for our Northern California territory. We are seeking a sales leader with a great aptitude for coaching and inspiring people, as well as the proven experience to grow sales in the San Francisco or East Bay area, depending on the candidate’s location. With the support of an Account Manager and the Customer Service team, this sales leader will manage a book of business in the Bay Area. Travel to our Northern CA locations, as well as Headquarters in Napa, CA will be required as determined. This position provides a competitive salary and bonus program commensurate with experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Research data and create strategic plans that will create opportunities to increase our customer base and will result in increased revenues for our company.
- Partner with Director of Brand & Marketing and CEO on new market expansion in Northern California
- Ensure sales and showroom teams are properly structured and aligned, with support of Customer Service Strategy leader.
- Lead a team of five Northern California Sales Associates and support the Account Management team.
- Strategize on innovations to the luxury service experience.
- Work with Sales Director, Director of Brand & Marketing and Customer Service Strategy leader in training our sales team to act as sales consultants to our clients with an eye toward enhancing our clients experience when ordering linens that will directly impact our sales revenue.
- Experience in the Sales and business development areas with a luxury brand related company.
- Sales management experience overseeing a sales force with demonstrated experience in increased growth of a sales
- Success at developing and executing sales effectiveness leveraging technology i.e. CRM
- Zendesk experience not required but a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales plans
- Event industry experience is a plus but not required
- Gifted at leading people and building teams
La Tavola offers a competitive healthcare, vacation/sick and holiday pay.
To apply to this opening please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
La Tavola is the most well-known and respected fine linen rental company serving the growing event industry nationwide. We aspire to do what no one else in the industry is doing - create unique styles that mirror the finest in the design and fashion worlds. While we maintain an impressive repertoire of spectacular linens, we are most proud of the relationships we form with each and every one of our clients. We pride ourselves on our earned reputation of highly dependable service. A new CEO has been brought into the business to continue the premium branding momentum and build the necessary sales and operations infrastructure to scale the business for explosive growth.