Sales Coordinator, San Francisco
Sales Coordinator is an entry-level position at La Tavola. Our Sales Coordinators are exposed to all facets of the business, with the intention of finding a career path at La Tavola. The primary day-to-day duties are focused on supporting the Sales Executive and their assigned sales territory.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will place and update all territory orders, consult showroom appointments, manage will call pickups and drop offs, communicate any needs or issues to the customer service team. Activities that support the Sales Executive in this territory will include weekly order confirmation reports, lead generation, territory research and other sales-focused tasks that will ensure growth in the San Francisco area.
Essential Functions & Responsibilites
- Provide excellent customer service via email, phone, and all showroom visitors.
- Facilitate all showroom appointments, work with clients, leads and general public design meetings.
- Place and update all orders in Showroom’s territory. Answer all client questions regarding orders, service, product and billing.
- Assist Sales Associate with any administrative and scheduling duties
- Assist in lead generation and sales reporting.
- Maintain showroom display tables, general upkeep, and supplies for the office
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is great under pressure – can handle demands and issues that need detailed and deft attention.
- Has both experience in and a desire to create a career path in customer service, events, design, sales and/or hospitality.
- Is a self-starter, finds what needs to be done and executes independently.
- Can communicate with clients, teammates and management well – possesses excellent written and verbal skills.
- Has a great eye for design and is up on current event trends.
- Customer Service Experience 1-2 years in a high end customer service role
- Creative, Calculated and Quick Ability to switch between tasks quickly and respond to multiple forms of incoming requests.
Title: Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Sales Manager
La Tavola is one of the most well-known and respected fine linen rental companies nationwide. While we maintain an impressive repertoire of spectacular linens, we are most proud of the relationships we form with each and every one of our clients. We pride ourselves on our earned reputation of highly dependable service.
To apply to this opening please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Sales Coordinator, San Francisco"Back to careers