Sales Executive, Beverly Hills
The Sales Executive is responsible for new customer acquisition, territory growth and building on existing relationships with clients. The Sales Exec acts as a true business partner to our existing customers. This position spends about two days in the office per week, closing sales and checking on existing orders and accounts, as well as building a list of leads to pursue. The remainder of the week is spent turning leads into accounts, attending networking and industry events, and calling on existing customers. This position works closely with the Sales Coordinators to ensure accounts are taken care of and orders are being processed accurately. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
Essential Functions & Responsibilites
- Responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with existing customers, and for 20% growth annually in given territory.
- Prospecting for new customers
- Call on existing accounts and meet with prospective clients.
- Network with leads and customers at Industry Events.
- Run Job Planning Report and confirm upcoming orders.
- Prospect for new clients, both warm and cold leads.
- Team Player
- Strong Communicator
- High End Sales Experience 2-4+ years in a high end sales executive or account management role, hospitality experience preferred
- Customer Management Skills Prior experience on project management, customer management or sales.
- Creative, Calculated and Quick Ability to switch between tasks quickly and respond to multiple forms of incoming requests.
- General Computer Skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
La Tavola is one of the most well-known and respected fine linen rental companies nationwide. While we maintain an impressive repertoire of spectacular linens, we are most proud of the relationships we form with each and every one of our clients. We pride ourselves on our earned reputation of highly dependable service.
Working for La Tavola means much more than having a career in the special events industry. Each and every person in the company, from sales to customer service to fulfillment, is considered part of the team and demonstrates the utmost respect for one another. We are headquartered in Napa, and have showrooms and employees throughout the country. Our employees are encouraged to capitalize on their greatest strengths and offer creativity to their work. In all of our showrooms, we take pride in how lucky we are to work in such a beautiful atmosphere courtesy of our amazing products.
To apply to this opening please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Sales Executive, Beverly Hills"Back to careers