Showroom Consultant & Swatch Fulfillment, Napa
The Showroom Consultant is responsible for the appearance and day-to-day operations of the La Tavola showroom. This includes routine office duties as well as the presentation of our product on display tables and linen racks. The Consultant is the primary contact for walk-in customers as well as incoming phone calls and acts as daily back-up for the Receptionist, covering lunches and breaks. This role also has ownership over the Swatch Room and Design Room and works closely with the Marketing team on projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manages linen and table displays at flagship showroom, as well as overall appearance of showroom
- Answers incoming phone calls, greets customers upon arrival, offers water and coffee.
- Maintains calendar, pulls linens for upcoming client meetings and meets with customers
- Manages Swatch and Shop order fulfilment
- Responsible for gathering and cutting fabric into swatches for new collections, as well as labeling and organizing swatches and sending swatches to showrooms upon request.
- Responible for the Design Room, including organizing décor items, receiving and storing new items, sending decor to showrooms upon request of Marketing Manager
- Maintains list of customers who receive annual design book updates and is responsible for sending out new books after Release Parties
- Routine office duties, as needed
La Tavola is one of the most well-known and respected fine linen rental companies nationwide. While we maintain an impressive repertoire of spectacular linens, we are most proud of the relationships we form with each and every one of our clients. We pride ourselves on our earned reputation of highly dependable service.
• Customer Service Experience 1-2 years in a high end customer service role
• Creative, Calculated and Quick Ability to switch between tasks quickly and respond to multiple forms of incoming requests.
La Tavola offers a competitive healthcare, vac/sick and holiday pay.
To apply to this opening please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to careers