Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: April 5, 2016
Your order is subject to all the following terms and conditions. By your receipt of this document, you hereby acknowledge and agree to the following policies:
- Payment: A 50% deposit will be charged when your order is placed. We will email you a Final Confirmation by 4 PM PST (close of business day) 5 business days before your order leaves our warehouse. Your invoice must be paid in full no later than 4 PM PST (close of business day) 3 business days prior to your order leaving our warehouse. All charges will be made to the default payment method on file unless you send in a credit card authorization form with an alternative payment method.
- Changes and Cancellations: Once your order has been placed, we will email you an Order Confirmation. If you require changes, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference your Order Confirmation number. After the Final Confirmation date (4 PM PST 5 business days prior to your order leaving our warehouse) you may not make reductions to the final count. Additions to your order may be made until 4 PM PST 3 business days before your order leaves our warehouse but additional fees may apply if special handling is necessary. For Net 30 Customers: Cancellations after Final Confirmation will be charged 25% restocking fee. Cancellations within 48hrs of your order leaving our warehouse will be charged a 75% restocking fee. For PrePay, COD or General Public customers: Cancellations after Final Confirmation will result in the forfeit of your 50% deposit. Cancellations within 48hrs of your order leaving our warehouse will be charged in full. Please be sure to confirm your delivery address to ensure timely delivery.
- Missing and Damaged Items: After each order is returned and processed, if there are missing items or damages, we will email you an invoice reflecting those charges. We allow 5 business days for you to locate and return any missing items. Damages will only be charged if the linens are lost or irreparable (burns, tears, permanent marker, mildew, wax stains, human waste or vomit, etc. – we do not consider food stains damage). Linens must be returned in the linen bags provided – never in plastic bags which cause mildew and rot. You will be charged $20 for each missing linen bag or canvas shipping bag. Rental charges cannot be applied against the replacement cost of missing or damaged items. We will charge the card on file for any missing or damaged items unless you send a credit card authorization for a different card. Customers in the Enhanced Coverage Program your order will be charged an 8% fee on the rental item total (does not include delivery or tax amount). You will be covered for up the THREE (3) TIMES the amount of that 8% fee on any missing or damaged items. You will be responsible for any amount of damaged or missing items exceeding three times the 8% fee.
- Time of Return: You will return the rental linens as stated on your rental agreement and understand that any extension must be mutually agreed upon in writing. Further, you agree to pay any additional rental fees for every day the rental linens are late and hereby authorize your credit card to be charged for any late fees.
- Theft of Items: As the responsible billing party of this order, you agree to pay for linens (at its replacement cost when rented) for all types of theft or disappearance and hereby authorize your credit card to be charged for any replacement and/or extended rental fees.
- Shipping Information: Packages shipped in the contiguous 48 states will be sent FedEx Ground at our FedEx Ground rates. If time dictates otherwise or you specifically request other arrangements, expedited shipping charges may apply. Packages to Alaska or Hawaii will be sent via FedEx 2nd Day Air. La Tavola will attempt to schedule items to arrive two business days prior to event but this is not guaranteed. La Tavola cannot be held responsible for force majeure or any acts of god (inclement weather, natural disaster, etc) that results in the disruption or delay of your order.
- Shipping – Return Packaging: Items may be repackaged into the canvas ship bags that were supplied. No laundering please. You agree to remain responsible for items while they are in transit back to our Napa Corporate Warehouse.Warranties: There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness, either express or implied: rental linens are not free of any defects. Variations due to washing, normal use, and dye lot differences are part of the unique character of rental linens. La Tavola cannot be held responsible for force majeure or any acts of god (inclement weather, natural disaster, etc) that results in the disruption or delay of your order.