Welcome, welcome, welcome to our NEW La Tavola showroom in the beautiful town of Los Gatos, California.
La Tavola’s Los Gatos showroom is an ideal location for clients in the South Bay. About 60 miles outside of San Francisco, La Tavola Los Gatos is situated in a charming area nestled at the base of the Sierra Azules.
Carrying everything from tablecloths to napkins, seat cushions, chair covers, chair ties, sashes, bean bag seats, pillows, and runners, the Los Gatos showroom is filled to the brim with event design collections.
In addition to showcasing our selection of endless linens, the Los Gatos showroom is also home to the largest selection of our new line of décor items — Theoni Collection. Made up of unique, hand-picked décor items that add the finishing touches to tabletop design, Theoni Collection provides everything from votives and lanterns to napkin rings and picture frames. Offering every type of table setting, Theoni Collection is designed to perfectly compliment linens and the overall event theme.
Our Los Gatos showroom wouldn’t be complete without our fabulous team:
- What is the one thing you always wanted as a kid but never got? A drum set. I wanted to be Watts from the movie Some Kind of Wonderful. I cut my hair short like hers and wore fingerless leather gloves to school.
- What language would you like to master? French. I know a little…Excusez-moi, où est la tour Eiffel?
- What is your favorite season? Spring. The weather is perfect and the flowers are blooming.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
- What is your most frequently played song? “Jessie’s Girl” by Rick Springfield.
- What is your favorite La Tavola linen? Brooklyn in Nude. I can’t get enough of that beauty.
- What is your favorite season? I absolutely love Fall. I’m a sucker for large cozy sweaters, fireplaces and, of course, the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- What is your most frequently played song? “You Make My Dreams Come True” by Hall & Oates is just the most perfect happy song.
- What is one place you’d like to travel to? I still have Italy (Florence and Venice especially) on my bucket list because I studied the language and planned to go abroad during college but never did.
- Where do you not mind waiting? Just give me a big comfy chair and a bookstore and I’m good to go!
- If you were a La Tavola collection, which would you be? I have a soft spot for the delicate yet statement-making pieces in our Dolce collection.
- What is your dream car? I grew up reading Classic Auto Trader magazines with my Dad, so I’d take a black ‘66 Corvette in a heartbeat.
- What is one place you’d like to travel to? Southeast Asia would be an adventure! I would love to go to Cambodia and see Angkor Wat and chill on the beaches in Thailand.
- What makes you really sleepy? Jack Johnson, hot chocolate and a rainy day are the ultimate combination to make me sleepy.
- What is the one thing you always wanted as a kid but never got? My parents love reminding me how I used to want to ride a motorcycle and dye my hair rainbow when I was a kid.
- What type of animal would you be if you were/could be an animal? I would be a sea otter — floating around in the ocean taking naps sounds amazing.
- What is your dream car? My dream car would be either a 1965 red Mustang convertible with white interior or BMW hardtop convertible in dark grey with dark red interior.
- What is your favorite La Tavola linen? As of right now, my favorite linen has to be the Cerva Pool. It just gives off that summer vacation vibe.
We’d love for you to visit our La Tavola team and see our collections in person at:
534 North Santa Cruz Ave
Los Gatos, CA 95030
Mon – Fri: 9am – 4pm
(closed 12 – 1pm for lunch)
Happy event décor renting & happy designing!