This gorgeous wedding in Half Moon Bay, CA, is a breathtaking event — from the picturesque ocean bluff setting to the table linens.
We love the personal details added throughout the wedding, including the “bride” robe, personalized bridesmaid hangers, and adorable daughter-to-parent gifts.
Speaking of customization, the bride shared that about nearly every décor detail was created by family members: the bridesmaid hangers, signage, “just married” golf cart, and escort cardholder + card calligraphy.
We love the blending of these family-made components with an elevated, upscale style. Like, check out that dress — a Pnina Tornai beauty in full form! We totally admire the formal, modern-romantic look of the whole motif and how all of the wedding components weave together to make one heartfelt, brilliant affair. Enjoy this oceanside scene of nuptial perfection!
Top 5 Things We Love:
5. Picturesque backdrop [ocean, bluff, hotel]
4. Sparkles! [swarovski crystal dress embellishment, ceremony + cocktail linens, sparkler send-off]
3. Melding of modern-romantic style in reception [centerpieces, linens, lighting]
2. Personalized details sprinkled throughout event [bride’s mother’s handkerchief, coasters, groom’s cake]
1. Family-feel threads in the whole affair [mother/father gifts, ceremony traditions, family projects]
Credit: photography – Cassie Rosch Photography