It’s the Wed Me Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and this beautiful real-life wedding at Sunstone Villa is the ideal stepping stone into the fresh, crisp décor of the holiday season.
The photography by KT Merry Photography, is absolutely brilliant and the images capture palpable nuances that amount to epic moments in time. They speak for themselves, but even more so to the viewer, communicating so much in every facet!
The effortlessly striking flowers by Camellia Floral Designs, combined with the deliberate stylings by Joy Proctor, create a motif that is at once romantic and also refreshingly minimalistic. We love the way space is used in the design so that everything is perfectly placed, full, and yet not at all overcrowded.
Even though this wedding is from a nice Summer day, we love how the décor is so versatile — the freshness and neutral tones turn out to be a great foundation for design during the holiday season.
The subdued tones of the linen synch perfectly with the clean limestone of the venue and also allow the other décor elements, such as the greens, flowers, and table settings, to stand out beautifully.
Top 5 Things We Love:
5. How the neutral color scheme allows the olive leaves and florals to pop [linen, limestone walls, place settings]
4. Fittingly placed candles [fireplace, tables, staircase]
3. Fresh, light colors of décor [umbrellas, linens, bouquet ribbon]
2. Old-world, yet modern, feel of Sunstone Villa [walls, reception area, wood beams]
1. Minimalistic design with careful attention to each element in the eventscape [napkin+menu+olive branch, cocktail glasses, boutonniere]
Credit : Source – StyleMePretty :: Photography – KT Merry Photography :: Event Design – Joy Proctor :: Floral Design – Camellia Floral Designs :: Wedding Dress – Vera Wang :: Bride’s Shoes – Christian Louboutin :: Bridesmaids’ Dresses – Jenny Yoo :: Catering – SBB Gourmet Catering :: Hair And Makeup – Ann Ho Of StylesByAnn :: Calligraphy – Angelique Ink :: Calligraphy – Carolyn Jane :: Ceremony + Reception Venue – Sunstone Villa :: Lighting – Bella Vista Designs :: Linens – La Tavola :: Photo Booth – Outrageous Photo Booths :: Rentals – The Tent Merchant :: Wedding Coordination – Joy Proctor