This Wed Me Wednesday is an ode to the loveliness of lilac and lush detail. This real wedding at the Franciscan Gardens is filled with grace and delicious décor that adds up to create a lavish-feeling, enticing eventscape.
The deep jewel tones set amidst paler, lightly-colored flowers serve to showcase certain details and draw you in to appreciate the multifaceted nuances inherent in each element. From the shapeliness of an individual rose to the eye-catching writing on the escort cards, each décor component is perfectly balanced with the rest, artfully guiding the eye from one magnificent feature to the next. Take a peek, and you’ll get to see what we mean. . .
Linen: Va Va Boom Plum [Bella Collection]
This is the kind of event design you want to immerse in and lap up for days! We absolutely love how the Va Va Boom Plum linen from our collection flowed seamlessly with the entire *stunning* motif and took part in this elevated, blissful event. And, without further ado, here are our top five favorite elements from this event. . .
Top 5 Things We Love:
5. Current, discerning approach to style [bridesmaid dresses, linen, signs].
4. Fullness of décor [mantel, sweetheart table, confection corner].
3. Fluid sense of design [florals + candles, color spectrum, bridesmaid dresses].
2. How the purple tones are used so poignantly, aptly adding emphasis and lushness to the entire event [mantel flowers, escort card flowers, linen].
1. Melding of “big picture” vision with specificity in individual elements, creating a naturally lively event backdrop [composition of flowers, props on escort card table, décor on sweetheart table].
Credits Source Info – GreyLikesWeddings :: Photography – Jeremy Chou Photography :: Associate Photographer & Assistant – Alyssa Marie & Michelle Lam :: Wedding Coordinator – Viv Milne, 221 by Viv :: Florals – Green Leaf Designs :: Wedding Venue – Franciscan Gardens :: Portrait Venue – San Juan Capistrano Mission :: Catering – 24 Carrots Catering :: Linen – La Tavola Linen :: Furniture – Archive Rentals :: Hair & Makeup – Sharleen Carlos