Welcome to this winterful Wed Me Wednesday! This modern-chic-classic wedding from Newport, Rhode Island, offers a nod to classic romance with a modern twist. The outdoor environment makes for stunning scenery and we love the contrast of the stark landscape with the warm, vivacious love emanating from the couple.
The pops of red in the flowers along with highlights of fuchsias in the lighting paint a nice stroke of pizazz to the eventscape, while bringing in a hint of personality and passion. We certainly appreciate the elegant simplicity of the centerpieces and guest tables, which together serve as a lovely setting for the mainstage attraction: the bride & groom’s love. . .
Truly — check out how in love these two sweethearts look! It’s as if the lovebirds are so crazy about each other that their warmth just fills the space, making the venue’s minimal, modern surroundings the perfect backdrop for their sensational union.
Top 5 Things We Love:
5. Fresh, artistic look of both the outdoor and indoor settings [tables, natural outdoor surroundings, pillar arrangements on either side of sweetheart table].
4. Pops of red and fuchsia against the white background as a symbol of the couple’s love [flowers, lighting, bride’s shoes].
3. Glam factor of the warm-colored New York Brass linen [sweetheart table].
2. How the décor appears to suit the bride & groom so well, saying a lot with minimal pieces. [tables, flowers, food].
1. The adoration between bride & groom — a truly in-love couple!
Source Info – Style Me Pretty :: Photography – Kate McElwee Photographer :: Videography – McKenzie Miller Films :: Florist – Hanaya Floral :: Cake – Momofuku Milk Bar :: Bride’s Shoes – Christian Louboutin :: Hair – Jennie Kay Beauty :: DJ – Seth Isaacs :: Officiant – Victoria Burdick :: Bride’s Gown – Vera Wang :: Ceremony & Reception – Belle Mer :: Invitation Suite – Lettering By Liz :: Linen – La Tavola :: Photobooth – Photobooth Planet :: Popcorn – FunFlicks