Today’s Wed Me Wednesday brings a beautiful, soft style with gorgeous colors of lilac and green from 100 Layer Cake. The cacti and succulents add a striking starkness to the scene while the subdued, gentle colors create a calm, smooth atmosphere.
And check out that incredible bouquet! The free-flowing lines combine with a stunningly intentional placement of each flower, creating a full, refreshing feel.
Speaking of arrangements, the succulent tablescape adds so much spirit and dimension to the table, expressing the essence of this beautifully sophisticated, whimsical design.
The wood bases with simple white candlesticks, glowing brightly and adding romance to the ambiance, are aptly set amongst the succulents and quartz rocks. . . such an earthy yet elevated wedding motif!
Linens Featured : Tuscany Lilac [Tuscano Collection]
Top 5 Things We Love:
5. Color palette [succulents, florals, linen]
4. Synergistic connection in all design elements coming together [venue, cacti, tablescape]
3. Integration of quartz into tabletop décor [tablescape]
2. Apropos balance of natural and sophisticated décor elements [succulents, quartz, tabletop vessels]
1. Organic, effortless fluidity of all components in design [bouquet, succulents, quartz]
This styled wedding shoot just makes you want to jump in and enjoy the truly lovely atmosphere! It’s this kind of design that is the most worthwhile and on par — like a lyrical song, it gives you a sense of real ambiance and sweeps you up into a sort of different dimension’s nuances in a uniquely-designed world. We hope it inspires you as much as it ignites La Tavola’s love of event design!